Whether you are a first time home buyer or you are selling your family home and downsizing for retirement, buying a home is stressful. Utilizing a Myrtle Beach real estate agent can help to reduce the stress and make the overall transaction to a lot smoother.
Tips For Using a Myrtle Beach Real Estate Agent When Purchasing
1. Keep in mind that this is actually a free service to you as the buyer is not the one paying the agent fees in most cases. The commission earned by the agent is actually paid by the seller or in the case of a foreclosure, by the bank. In most transactions the commission is taken out of the sales transaction at the time of closing.
2. Real estate agents have access to online tools such as the Multiple Listing Service which is not available to the general public. The MLS services gives an agent access to all of the listings in your area and provides information such as taxes, the length of time the property has been on the market, any price changes and features of the home that would not be available to you as a buyer.
3. This point is huge if you are moving to Myrtle Beach from out of the area – agents have firsthand knowledge about the area. A agent can fill you in on the area schools, local activities and other pertinent points about the neighborhood.
4. Most people are not good at negotiating and having a Myrtle Beach real estate agent on your side can help you get the very best price for your dream home. Not only can they negotiate on the price, they can also ask for closing costs to be paid, repairs to be done or a paid home inspection. They can also negotiate for items to be left in the home such as appliances or washers and dryers. It is the buyers agents job to get you the best deal possible.
5. By working with a Myrtle Beach Real Estate Agent you can keep the deal going on your ideal home. There is still a lot of work that needs to be completed after your offer has been accepted and before you go to closing. This is a short period of time to ensure that everything is in order and you won’t be left with any last minute surprises. Your Myrtle Beach real estate agent can orchestrate and track all of the tasks.
It is time to stop dreaming and go in search of your dream home. Give us a call today – we know the area and can find the perfect Myrtle Beach home for you and your family.
Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
604 N. 27th Ave Myrtle Beach, SC 29577